Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Please do not enter, please do not take our steaks.

I'm in the backroom at work filling up bottles of cleaner when all the sudden I hear this woman's voice asking, "Do you guys have any Easter eggs back here or is all you have already out front?" Then I hear one of my co-workers, Chris, say, "Yeah, every thing we have is already out front." I'm thinking, what in the sam hill... and peek around the corner. I see Chris looking at me mouthing "what the @&#$?!" and I start cracking up. "Did a customer just walk back here?!" I ask. "YES! I'm tellin' you, I've been seeing some crazy stuff lately... like a couple days ago, it was like 11 at night and I see this guy go around the meat counter and just straight help himself to a steak. I saw him walk out of the store holding a raw piece of steak and give it to his dog. I'm not even kidding. He took a steak, gave it to his dog and then took a picture. It was the craziest thing I've ever seen."

Have any good shop lifting stories, or stories of customers helping themselves to the backroom or other "employee only" places?

1 comment:

  1. I don't really have a good one but Rich and I used to walk into albertsons, grab a cheese bread and an arizona tea and walk around and eat. Then we would throw away the cans in the starbucks trash can and walk out... Why we did it I dont know. haha!

    ReplyDelete